Chapter 8 Highways & Surfacing Support
When you need reliability and efficiency with your highways resurfacing then nothing compares to UBU! UBU Environmental Ltd are fully equipped and highly experienced in all aspects of road and resurfacing support for both new road construction and existing road repair contracts.
Our top of the range VT Johnston road sweepers will ensure that your job is completed on time and to the highest standard. This is imperative when jobs are subject to traffic management restrictions and are therefore time-critical. Our dedicated resurfacing operatives have many years’ experience providing road sweeping services to customers and each job is given the same high level of attention.
We have developed excellent and long-standing relationships with planing gangs simply based upon delivery and reliability which is key to these contractors. For preparation works, our road sweepers can keep highways and roads clear of any debris which ensures there are no blockages to roadside grids and drains, preventing any build-up of water on the road surface.
This, in turn, keeps roads clear of such dirt also helps to maintain the condition and lifespan of the asphalt.
Looking for a company who can be part of your resurfacing team? Then call UBU to book a sweeper and you will get the following as standard:
- Our Johnston VT fleet is the ultimate road sweeper for one pass heavy duty resurfacing operations. The engine can be used on full power to ensure a clean path is all that is left behind.
- Dual sweep option to assist the fast completion of road sweeping works.
- Chapter 8 compliance for optimum visibility.
- Sweepers fitted with the option of all or a combination of reversing cameras, reversing sensors, white noise sensors and proximity sensors.
- Option of trained and competent spotter or banksman for jobs where this is specified as a risk control measure.
- Experienced sweeper operatives with CSCS skilled worked card who have worked with surfacing gangs for numerous years and have a wealth of experience. This can save you both time and money when planning your works.
- Full PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Available for day hires or longer contractual works including highways, motorways and airside resurfacing.
- Available for emergency and short notice works.
- A sustainable company, registered with the Environment Agency, who recovers aggregate from its road sweeper waste to promote a circular economy.
DP Cold Planing Limited and UBU Environment Limited have had a close working relationship for over 15 years. This relationship has been built on mutual trust and respect. We know that when we hire in their services, the equipment will be up to the task and their drivers will have the appropriate knowledge and skills to ensure the work is carried out safely and efficiently.
With UBU we get performance, not drama.
General Manager, DP Cold Planing Ltd